Emacs Chat with Sacha Chua
My previously mentioned Emacs Chat with Sacha Chua went well and the recording is available. At my request, Sacha agreed to put these recordings in the public domain, so they’re completely free for any purpose with no strings attached.
A number of my Emacs projects were mentioned, most of which I’ve previously written articles about here.
- Web development with Skewer.
- Elfeed, an Emacs web feed reader.
- My with-package macro.
- An Emacs FFI.
- Collaboration with impatient-mode.
- My Emacs SQL database front-end, EmacSQL.
- And one I haven’t written about yet, autotetris-mode.
If you enjoyed this Emacs Chat, remember that there are a lot more of them! The chat with Phil Hagelberg is probably my favorite so far.