Every 18-bit RGB Color
This canvas will slowly fill up at random with all 262,144
18-bit RGB colors in a unique arrangement. This will take
while, so go get something to drink.
The algorithm works like this:
- Pick a color and set a pixel to this color.
- Repeat step 1 as many times as desired.
- Pick a color.
- Find the colored edge pixel closest in color to this color.
- Set one of its uncolored 8-adjacent pixels to this color.
- Go to step 3 unless all pixels have been colored.
All RGB colors in one image